The Brussels sprouts, due to their sweet taste and their neutral thermal nature, go straight to the center (spleen-stomach). In this recipe, the dynamism of red wine help to tone your IQ and at the same time balance its own tendency to create heat.
Serves 4 –Easy -Prep time: 20 minutes
You will need:
- 500 g Brussels sprouts;
- 1 leek;
- 1 glass of red wine;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- a pinch of salt.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts and the leek into thin slices;
- fry-pan the leek slightly till brownish;
- add the Brussels sprouts and let them cook for 5 minutes covered up;
- pour the wine;
- add a pinch of salt. 6. Cook till it evaporates, without the cap, for about 10 minutes;
- serve warm or cold
we are listening to: