[button link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRzKUVjHkGk” color=”blue”]We are listening to: With a little help from my friends, performed by Joe Cocker[/button]
You don’t fancy any special dessert today, right? As usual Christmas has been challenging for your digestive system and now your stomach is begging you for a break from all the culinary temptations that have been around lately. Then give it a little help and enjoy a cup of this home-made digestive infusion!
You will find instant relief because cumin, fennel seeds and anise are among the best herbs to help digestion, bringing energy downwards and warming up Stomach.
Add some mint leaves for an extra touch of freshness , but but only at the very end, otherwise their softness may be damaged. FYI, mint is a natural aphrodisiac and QI booster. You have been warned 🙂
For 2 cups -really easy– Prep time: 15 minutes
You will need:
- 1/2 tsp of cumin in powder;
- 2 star anises;
- 1 tsp of fennel seeds;
- 1 tbsp of dried mint leaves.
- Bring the anises, fennel seeds, cumin and water to boil for 5 minutes;
- remove from heat and add the tbsp of mint leaves and allow the mixture to sit 10 minutes;
- serve hot, discarding the seeds and leaves with a strain.