[button link=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crjnz3YeiEo” color=”blue”]We are listening to:Best Muppet Rap Ever- House of Kermit – Jump Around Muppet Rap [/button]
One of the reasons why we are more and more enthusiastic about our incuQIna project is the fact it is always a good excuse to throw a party and to invite friends over (or cook at their place) anywhere we go, to test new recipes. A small reunion has just happened in Berlin. Below a grey but really vast sky, this city is a continuous source of inspiration, filled with energy and vibrant of innovative ideas. This small recipe is just the perfect example: wandering around the Mitte area, we found ourselves in a nice cute little bar: a coffee, a magazine randomly opened on the table, and an article about party snacks gave us the hint.
One of us incuQIna girl (Anna) is going to spend some time in this city. Do you have any suggestion for her? We’d love to know your favorite places in town! And stay tuned for more Berlin-inspired recipes.
(btw, if you want to know some interesting facts about carrots, check out this old post).
Serves some friends –Easy– Prep time: 45’ (15’ to prepare, 30’ to bake)
You will need:
- some carrots (take also some violet ones if you find them);
- some parsnip;
- a pinch of salt;
- olive oil.
- Wash the carrots well, leaving their skin to preserve the nice color, peel and wash the parsnip;
- cut all the vegetables in sticks of an equal dimension;
- mix the breadcrubs, the rosemary and the salt;
- pre-heat the oven at 180°C, line a tin with baking paper;
- coat the veggie sticks with the breadcrumb mix, then place them on the baking tin and drizzle with some olive oil;
- bake for 20’ (until soft), then leave in the oven with the grill for 2 extra minutes;
- serve warm.