You thought we forgot about you, boys, but how could we do such a thing?
Here you find a “secret” granola recipe especially created for you and your breakfast (but obviously perfect for girls too) that will give an extra boost to your wake-ups. So enjoy then the extra energy that comes by the right combination of ingredients that we pick for you.
Walnuts and black sesame seeds fortify the deep energy of Kidneys, both in their YIN and YANG element (kidneys are fundamental for sexual life), and are high in omega-3, thus having a good anti-inflammatory power. Oat is one of the best cereal to give strength, it’s easy to digest and low in gluten. Pumpkin seeds are the male seeds par excellence, with their protective effect on prostate. Finally, raisins will give a gentle sweet touch that you need for a gentle wake up!
This very easy homemade granola requires no special cooking skills: you just have to get some good quality oat flakes, seeds and nuts and that’s it. The only tricky part is to pay attention while you bake it as it could easily burn. Once ready (if you resist) you should let it cool down and you can keep it in an airtight container for a while.
No random choices for your breakfast then but lots of good energy (and good taste).
Have a good day!
Serves 4 -Easy- Prep time: 40’
You will need:
- 1 cup of oat flakes
- 4 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 3 tbsp black sesame
- 3 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C;
- chop the walnuts and mix them with the oats, the pumpkin seeds and the sesami;
- combine the oil with the honey, pour it over the other ingredients and mix well;
- pour the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper;
- bake for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes to get an even color;
- add the raisins, mix and bake for an extra 5 minutes;
- let cool and keep in an airtight container;
- serve with yogurt, milk or whatever you prefer!
]We are listening to: You Shook Me All Night Long-AC/DC